Using this service
To use the service, you will need to create an account. You can log on using an existing Facebook, Microsoft or Google account, or you can register for a stand-alone account. For help using this system, please email email@example.com
Using a Facebook, Microsoft or Google Account
If you choose to register using your Facebook, Microsoft or Google account, this does not give the system access to your private data – we just ask for proof of your identity. Before you register, please ensure that the email address associated with the account is the same email address you have provided to the school as we use this to identify you. To register using one of these providers, simply visit the website homepage, click the 'Sign Up' link and click the appropriate button for the provider you wish to use. If the email address registered with the provider matches the one held on the school’s system you will be granted access.
Registering for a stand-alone account
- Visit the Lunch Booking home page and click 'Sign Up', then click 'Sign Up Now' at the bottom of the log in form.
- Enter your details in the form provided.
- You will then be sent a verification code. Please check your email for this verification code and enter it into the form to continue.
- After you have entered your verification code, choose a secure password and follow the instructions to create your account.
You should then see your children and be able to book school meals for them.
If you do not see all of your children, please contact your child's school and ask them to check that you are correctly linked to all your children in their management system.
To book a school meal
To book a lunch, click the purple calendar icon you wish to book for, or click the down arrow. The menu for that day will then be displayed.
Click the 'BOOK' button for the item you wish to book. Your choice will then be displayed in the calendar.
If the system does not allow you to select a lunch or one of the available choices for a particular date, it will be for one of the following reasons:
- You have previously indicated that your child should not have a lunch on that day of the week. Please contact the school and ask them to adjust your meal pattern
- There is no meal service on that date (e.g. a school holiday – this will be indicated)
- Your child is allergic to one of the ingredients in the school meal – the allergens will be listed if this is the case.
- The school has closed booking for this date, or booking is not yet open. The school runs a booking window (e.g. you must book 3 days in advance and can book up to 5 weeks in advance). If you have not submitted a booking by the time booking closes for a particular date then your child will normally be allowed to pre-order in school on the day.
- There is insufficient credit on your account